[Cs_announce] FW: Accepting Applications - Student Research Scholars Program 2019-20! (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Wed Mar 13 12:55:37 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:04:11 +0000
From: Vincent Oragwam <voragwam at csub.edu>
To: Campus Faculty <faculty at csub.edu>, Campus Students <students at csub.edu>,
     Campus Staff <staff at csub.edu>
Cc: Manuel Barrera <mbarrera at csub.edu>, Imeh Ebong <iebong at csub.edu>,
     Angappa Gunasekaran <agunasekaran at csub.edu>,
     Kathleen Madden <kmadden2 at csub.edu>, Bob Frakes <rfrakes1 at csub.edu>,
     Steve Bacon <sbacon at csub.edu>
Subject: FW: Accepting Applications - Student Research Scholars Program 2019-20!

Dear CSUB students,

We are proud to announce that the Student Research Scholars (SRS) Program is accepting applications for academic year 2019-20!
The SRS Program, funded by CSUB?S President?s Associates, supports students with a $2,000 award to conduct a project involving
research, scholarship, or creative activity. Students will conduct their research under the mentorship of a faculty member who
will provide guidance and support. All students are encouraged to apply. The deadline for applications is Friday, Friday April
12, 2019.  All applications are submitted online via our InfoReady platform. SRS Program guidelines and the online application
requirements are available at https://csub.infoready4.com/ . Should you have any questions, contact the Grants, Research, and
Sponsored Programs Office at 661-654-2231 or email Manuel Barrera at mbarrera at csub.edu .

Thank you,

Vincent Oragwam

Director of Sponsored Programs Development

Mail Stop: 24 DDH

9001 Stockdale Hwy.

Bakersfield, CA 93311-1022

Phone: 661.654.2233  Fax: 661.654.3342