[Cs_announce] Projects from Top Companies (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Mon Jan 10 03:31:09 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 02:58:40
From: Isha Punjabi <isha at mindsumo.com>
To: steve at cs.csubak.edu
Subject: Projects from Top Companies

Hello Steve,

We have a couple of exciting challenges from top companies for your students to solve.

ENDING SOON! - Design a digital solution to help students prepare for life after school!
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/studentresources [mindsumo.com]
Notes for students: the company is not looking for ideas that already exist (e.g. peer to peer). They also do not want students
to just elaborate on the problem but actually put in a well thought out idea to solve that problem.

ENDING SOON! - Top Bank: Project Community Impact
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/esgproject [mindsumo.com]

ENDING SOON! - Propose a new product from upcycled food or ingredients
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/new-products-upcycling [mindsumo.com]

Would you please forward my note to students and professors you think might be interested in this challenge/project?

Feel free to reach out to me (isha at mindsumo.com) if you or your students have any questions. We?d love to see your students
participate!

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | Head - Account Management & Solver Marketing | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com [mindsumo.com]
-
Recap of MindSumo:
MindSumo is a platform that bridges the gap between large corporations and the Millennial/GenZ generations via innovation,
insight and research projects. We have over 700,000 students in our community and have worked with over 350 companies in the
past - everyone from Walmart, Amazon, Google, Facebook to Unilever, P&G, Spotify, Kellogg?s and Disney to name a few.

[open?upn=DI3YR8bbQg1RkrH-2FMvjTlAJ8BBGVv45c3ogQOPVhSm-2B3jpc02b32J5si0aX-2FXBseDWvXsHoHzPWWM3SeqP9rCEAfckFJm1OUUFBu4cwiX-2BfXC
VWqubHRnCRtHmW11KbsVM-2B9q-2Biv40jxhB5sdpZjoFkWwtkVcuKbeQc-2FnP-2FEbrJ3TtdqcGcbj-2FiDH29fTVMvOLVNdU990g1-2By6iqNkxpw7-2FuFW6Fk
IF3ibry9pxl978ID9SAQQCD8LTvilKkKEJKf8hR-2B741VWmygXkrDnt340EbMivC0LOyFNoQUeZHqq97wbtw6HzHSr-2BqSXnE717ayrAaGCBVm3CdTDU6PLD-2Fw
v-2F-2Bxue7WP8IouoBA9DCiH2TZ9LJdgdP2GSALV9sqbRuqDIbOUbtkiEI-2BooDMk-2BnSTB2l4Ua25sZptUyWPQ8-2FdBVcfzucJyL-2FBL3-2Btd0H01lCYpxH
DYgrRkexuonlthX49CQ7Y9W6-2B-2BZLGBjDxGc9L5Sd4ANobuVhFp4gpO97o-2Buao7XN8QWplFTwRGIQ665KglQaWfZOLvygMk1RxCEYFKoYJtAZPEvsimdgaBoq
PyGS6f5iJS-2BdJKlv6rKdXlw0SxvdMkziRrcN6tCLQQnI8ia5shzO9g4N0fPkgFOiEFYVtCsolOYTW2p-2BS5MYN9yp8gBvuilQNzPAtVPwOn9lr-2FotWO3Kb8JN
ory248ENbvRF-2BIOjnsiyvckl2Niatl0TvJvySERB10BBI6k0ylfkxcO0FDA1uVyw-2BISjgtj0PUs]